Presbytery of the Miami Valley Youth Triennium Registration Information
Who: Youth completing grades 8-12, who are active members of a local church.
The delegation will consist of 20 youth and 4 adult advisors.
Cost: The total cost is approximately $700.00 per person. The Presbytery will cover a third of the cost
and provide transportation. Sending congregations and participants are each expected to pay
Where: The 2022 Presbyterian Youth Triennium will be held at the Indianapolis Convention Center in
downtown Indianapolis, Indiana. Participants will be housed in hotels.
When: Sunday, July 24 to Wednesday, July 27, 2022
How Do I Apply to be a part of the Presbytery of the Miami Valley Delegation to Triennium?
- Tell your Pastor/Youth Director/Clerk of Session why you would like to attend the Youth Triennium.
- Ask for the church’s spiritual and financial support
- Ask your Pastor/Youth Director/Clerk of Session to recommend you by clicking this link:
- Once your church recommendation is received by the registrar, you and/or your parents will receive an
email with a link to more information and lots of forms to be filled out and returned to the registrar.
- All recommendations should be received by January 31.
For More Information:
Visit the Triennium website: https://presbyterianyouthtriennium.org
Contact Presbytery Registrar: Nancy Hodgkins at 937-271-8099 or email@example.com